After all the fun it was back to work. The large Hibiscus shrubs had to be dug out to make way for the new car port. (More of that later). As the ground was too stony and we did not have a breaker on the JCB we dug temporary holes and heeled the plants in out in the field. We did manage to dig one large hole and the largest Hibiscus was plonked in. This has a rather nice white flower with a red centre. The weather has been very very windy, so not exactly ideal conditions for transplanting large shrubs. I watered it well in and tied some shade netting onto the fence to shelter it from the drying wind. The colour of the netting looks good with the wall. We must extend it around the property.